7th August 2019, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida for studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

13th August 2019, 09:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida is on the basis merit list of 12th standard.

You can download the application form through the website www.amity.edu/aivit and can take a print out of the application form. The completely filled application form needs to be sent at the address mentioned below:

Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training,
Amity Campus, D Block, 2nd Floor,
Sector 125, Expressway, Noida 201301 (UP)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?