29th June 2020, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida?

Can any of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida for studying Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

3rd July 2020, 08:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication at Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training Noida is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the institute website www.amity.edu/aivit/. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee in cash or by demand draft in favour of "Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training". Submit the form along with all the documents at the given below address.

Amity Institute of Vocational and Industrial Training
Amity Campus, D-Block, 2nd Floor, Sector - 125,
Expressway, Noida-201301
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?