20th November 2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Does Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Electrical Engineering students?

I want to do a Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg. I just want to know if this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

22nd November 2020, 09:53 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Does Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Electrical Engineering students?

Yes, Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Electrical Engineering students.

Each year around 70% students get placement of average package of 2 - 4 LPA.
23rd November 2020, 02:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bharti College of Polytechnic Durg offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Electrical Engineering students?

The college doesn't provide internship , so there are less chances of placement in reputed companies, though you cannot loose hope...if you are interested in this college, then your expertise and rank score matters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?