26th July 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Does Jadavpur University offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology students?

I want to do PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology from Jadavpur University. I just want to know that this university provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University?
  3. Does C-DAC, Chennai offer Campus Placement to Graphic and Animation Diploma students?
  4. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in West Bengal?
  5. Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology course in India and Abroad?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Vimarshana Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? Campus Placement for this Diploma?
  7. What can I do after completing BCA?
  8. Does Lovely Professional University offer campus placement to candidates through VLSI Design Diploma course?
  9. How is LPU for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Courses offered and placements?
  10. Information about Campus Placement in Power Engineering Course in Jadavpur University? How much is the salary offered in government and private sector companies? Will I be eligible for placement in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Computers?
  11. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does Dayalbagh Educational Institute offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Business Economics students?
  14. Which are the courses related to computer or IT field?
  15. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  16. Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Event Management students?
  17. Does Arena Animation, Kolkata offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Mass Media and Communications students? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Software Engineering to 10th student?
31st October 2018, 02:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Jadavpur University offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology students?

Jadavpur University

As per my knowledge, yes Jadavpur University offers Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology students.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Plot No.8, Salt Lake Bypass, LB Block,
Sector III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata - 700098.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?