23rd June 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Event Management students?

I want to do Diploma in Event Management from EMDI Institute of Media and Communication. I just want to know that this college provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in EMDI Institute of Media and Communication?
  3. Where can i do internship to become a good Radio Jockey?
  4. Top 10 institutes offering Radio Jockey courses in government or private? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What I have to do to take admission in Journalism? What is the criteria for this? Percentage required in B.Com for Journalism?
  6. Does Seedling Institute for Media Studies, Jaipur offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Broadcast Journalism students?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Wedding Planning in EMDI Institute of Media & Communication?
  8. Does Arena Animation, Kolkata offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Mass Media and Communications students? -- [New]
  9. Does C-DAC, Chennai offer Campus Placement to Graphic and Animation Diploma students?
  10. Does Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Hotel Management students?
  11. List top colleges or academies for studying Event Management in Delhi?
  12. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  13. Does Dayalbagh Educational Institute offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Business Economics students?
  14. Details of Campus Placement in IIFT, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management students?
  15. Am I qualified for Journalism after passing 10th and animation course?
  16. Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?
  17. How to join Masscom after working in ICICI?
  18. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
28th February 2023, 05:39 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does EMDI Institute of Media and Communication offer Campus Placement to Diploma in Event Management students?

Yes, campus placement is available to study Diploma in Event Management at EMDI Institute of Media and Communication.
Candidates must have 10th degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?