21st November 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Does Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management offers Diploma in Materials Management course?

Hello friends, I want to pursue Diploma course of Material Management. I would like to know that Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management provides this Diploma course or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

30th November 2019, 11:06 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management offers Diploma in Materials Management course?

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management

As per the official information, no Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management doesn't offer a Diploma in Materials Management course.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology And Management
Panna lal market,
Sohna Gurgaon
Haryana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?