23rd February 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Chinmaya Acharya belong from a middle class family. I have completed B.Com in P.N. College, Khurdha, Odisha. I want to do Advanced Diploma course in Accounting and Finance. Kindly tell me what should I do regarding this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  2. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
  3. Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?
  4. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  5. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?
  7. Am I eligible to study Advanced Diploma in Corporate Accounting being a B.Com Pass student? -- [New]
  8. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  11. What is the scope of Commerce for 12th student?
  12. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  13. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y. BCom (Accounting and Finance)?
  14. Professional courses after completing 2 years of graduation in B.A?
  15. List best books for Cost and Management Accounting course?
  16. Career opportunities for Diploma in Finance & Accounting and B.Com candidate?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  18. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 3rd year B.Com course of Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
29th February 2016, 05:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Chinmaya Acharya belong from a middle class family. I have completed B.Com in P.N. College, Khurdha, Odisha. I want to do Advanced Diploma course in Accounting and Finance. Kindly tell me what should I do regarding this?

The Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation is a 1 year course. The course is available in many colleges in India. You have to apply to the colleges through online or offline with the certificates and documents for the admission. After you receive the notification for admission, you have to pay the fees and get admitted to the course. The course is available in the following colleges/institutes;

A.K.B. Institute of Finance and Management - http://akbifm.in/
Arise Computers - http://www.arisecomputers.co.in/
Sanford College of Information Technology - http://www.sanford.org.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?