15th November 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Does Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad offers Diploma in Cardiology Technician course? Procedure to get admission?

Hello, I want to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician. I have heard that this Diploma course in available in Vivekanand College of Nursing in Moradabad. Is it true? Please let me know about this immediately.

22nd November 2018, 12:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad offers Diploma in Cardiology Technician course? Procedure to get admission?

Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad does offer Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. Diploma in Cardiology Technician is 2 years duration of course. Candidates must have passed Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognized institute to be eligible. Candidates must be in the age bracket of 17 Years to 35 Years to be eligible to pursue this course.
In order to get admission into this course candidates have to be register them by filling application form. Eligible candidates are called for entrance test and documents verification submitted by them along with application through call letters. Final selection of the candidates is done through order of merit of entrance test.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.vnursingcollege.com/admission.aspx
24th November 2018, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad offers Diploma in Cardiology Technician course? Procedure to get admission?

Hi sir, I have 2 backlogs from b.com 3rd year 2011 so is there any chance to write supplementary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?