22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad for studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  3. How many Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  5. Colleges to study Diploma in Cardiology? Which one has good scope either Diploma Cardiology and Diploma in X-ray Technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for masters in Cardiology technician in 2018?
  7. How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?
  8. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  10. Possibility to study M.Sc(Cardiology) directly for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  11. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course?
  12. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  14. Being a foreigner can I apply for Diploma in Cardiology having completed diploma in Nursing and pursuing training in Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  17. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to study MD in Cardiology in UK after completing MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
20th February 2023, 03:05 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

The admission is based on entrance exam conducted by college itself to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?