22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

Hello everyone, I want to join Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad for studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  2. How many Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  4. How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?
  5. Colleges to study Diploma in Cardiology? Which one has good scope either Diploma Cardiology and Diploma in X-ray Technician?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  7. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Cardiology) directly for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  9. How many Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  10. Procedure to apply for masters in Cardiology technician in 2018?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  12. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician?
  13. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course? -- [New]
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  16. Lab technician or Nursing which course is good? Which exam to clear for admission?
  17. Being a foreigner can I apply for Diploma in Cardiology having completed diploma in Nursing and pursuing training in Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai?
  18. Which courses are available in BPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2018, 01:19 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad for studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study a Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad is a pass in 10+2 or intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. Candidates should be in the age group of 17 years to 35 years to study a Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
27th July 2018, 07:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

To study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad, you should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent with physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics from a recognized board. Candidates have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the college itself. After qualifying the examination the eligible candidates can get admission.

Cont: Vivekanand Hospital Campus
Kanth Road
Moradabad - 244 001
Phone: +91-591-2451609
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?