7th September 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition admission in JD Birla Institute Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in JD Birla Institute Kolkata for studying Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition course. I am unable to know about the educational qualification through which I can secure admission in this college for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

9th September 2020, 10:06 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition admission in JD Birla Institute Kolkata?

Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition admission in JD Birla Institute Kolkata can be seen below.

Candidate must be graduate with minimum 55% from recognized university.

Candidates passed B.Sc. degree in Home Science (specialization in Food and Nutrition), Food Science and Nutrition Management, Food Science and Processing, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics are also eligible.

Admission will be done through J. D. Birla Institute Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?