29th September 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in House Keeping admission in Food Craft Institute Aligarh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Food Craft Institute Aligarh for studying Diploma in House Keeping course. I am unable to know about the educational qualification through which I can secure admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

2nd October 2019, 04:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in House Keeping admission in Food Craft Institute Aligarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Food Craft Institute Aligarh for studying Diploma in House Keeping course. I am unable to know about the educational qualification through which I can secure admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

Educational qualification required to secure admission to the Diploma in House Keeping Operations in the Food Craft Institute, Aligarh is given below:

Candidates who have passed Class XII (10+2) or equivalent examination and candidates should have knowledge of English

Candidates should not be above 25 years of age

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 06:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in House Keeping admission in Food Craft Institute Aligarh?

The educational qualification required to secure Diploma in House Keeping admission in Food Craft Institute Aligarh is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with knowledge of English from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and a personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.foodcraftaligarh.com
4th October 2019, 01:17 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in House Keeping admission in Food Craft Institute Aligarh:
  1. Candidates should pass higher and secondary level with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
  2. Candidates should be good in English Language.
  3. Candidates age should be not more than 25 years of age.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?