16th June 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What is placement status of VIT Chennai Campus? Is it good to join VIT Chennai ECE?

what is the placement status of vit chennai campus,is it good to join vit chennai ece

30th July 2012, 12:22 AM
sulphur-di-oxide

Default Re: What is placement status of VIT Chennai Campus? Is it good to join VIT Chennai ECE?

It is very good to join VIT Chennai because it's a good college to do graduation. Moreover it is well-known campus with good infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities in it.

You will benefit by the exposure gained. So you must not hesitate to join VIT. Regarding Placements it is good college. You can also check in their website about the recruitment by companies..

Also for ECE student, there is ample opportunity in the south as Bangalore is the electronics-Hub of India.
4th October 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is placement status of VIT Chennai Campus? Is it good to join VIT Chennai ECE?

what are the companies which came to vellore VIT campus this year for recruiting students and how many of them get placed in each departments???
17th April 2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

100% placement is there
7th May 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Which branch and campus would i get with rank 14393???
1st June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i have opted for vit chennai with CS branch ......is it good enough to join?
14th June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

is m tech from vit vellore campus with VLSI branch is good enough to get me a placement
1st July 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i have opted for CAD/CAM from VIT, Chennai... Is it good for MTech Placement?
1st June 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i took vit chennai campus electrical engg in merit quota is it a wise descision? How are its placements? I got low score in mains so i dont have a chance there so will vit chennai develop till 2020 as i will passout till then sir please help me to take descision i dont want infrastructure i want good academics as i want to work hard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?