5th August 2021, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in Marine engineering Diploma course?

Sir I have completed my SSC this year. Sir can I able to take admission in marine engineering diploma course after scoring 62% in SSC? Sir kindly send me procedure about marine engineering diploma course. Thank you

6th August 2021, 04:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in Marine engineering Diploma course?

Eligibility for admission in Marine engineering Diploma course:-

The eligibility needed for admission in diploma in Marine Engineering is the following:-

The candidate should have a citizen in India as per the nationality standards.

Age limit which is needed for the course is that the candidate should not exceed 28 years.

Educational qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed 12th degree in physics, chemistry, maths and biology as subjects.
6th August 2021, 06:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in Marine engineering Diploma course?

Eligibility for admission in Marine engineering Diploma course:-

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue the diploma in Marine Engineering is completion of 10th standard from a recognised board.
Even the candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics or Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects as main subjects from a recognised board are also eligible to pursue this course.
By qualifying the LEET exam, you can directly get admission in the second year of the 4 your B.E./ B Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?