6th December 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?

Hi sir
I am sachin balaso shitole. Mechanical diploma student .
can i join the marine engineering btech
after mechanical diploma? &what is the eligibility for them?
waiting for your kind response

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  3. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  4. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?
  7. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission in JNU after 3 Year Diploma in Software Engineering?
  9. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  10. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  12. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  13. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  16. Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?
  17. How to take admission in 2nd year engineering? I am a student of diploma in Bihar
  18. How to take admission for 3rd year of Engineering being a candidate of 4th year in Diploma in Engineering?
7th December 2014, 05:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?

Candidates who have completed Diploma course can get admission in B.Tech second year through Lateral Entry Process. Eligibility Criteria required to get admission in B.Tech (Marine Engineering) after completion of Diploma course are :-

(i) Candidates should have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (or) Diploma in Marine Engineering from any Institution approved by AICTE with at least 60% marks overall and should have completed the Diploma within the stipulated period of 3 years.

(ii) Candidates should have secured 50% marks in English in 10th Standard or 12th Standard from a recognised board.

(iii) Age Limit :- Candidate should be in between 18-25 years as on 1st August of the year of admission. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable to reserved category candidates.
12th December 2014, 01:37 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?

Eligibility for b.tech marine engineering :
10+2 with PCM 60% aggregate marks from recognised Boards/Universities. Minimum 50% marks in English at 10+2 or 10th level is a must. Fluency in written and spoken English.

Not exceeding 25 years on the date of commencement of training. (SUBJECT TO DG’S GUIDELINES AS APPLICABLE)
7th May 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,My name is Javedirfan, I am studying diploma third year in civil branch ,, So i want to know that can i write the vit entrance exam to join college ,,, tell me if i am eligible yo write the exam or not
29th May 2017, 12:22 AM
Rahulsinghis bling

I have not done 12 but i have diploma degree in mechanical engineering can i take admission in marine engineering
19th June 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am Harsha I completed my diploma this year in electrical branch am I eligible to join marine engineering btech
Pls reply me in 1 week to this mail
[email protected]
3rd June 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I directly Choose diploma in mechanical engineering after 10 can I take admission in btech second year
8th December 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am shephali Tandekar I am in final year of diploma in mechanical engineering can I get admission in b tech marine engineering directly or I have to give any type of entrance exam
7th April 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i having going to complete my diploma in civil engg. What are eligibility needed to join b. Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?