5th August 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join Diploma course in Aerospace engineering?

Sir i want to join diploma course in aerospace engineering can you give me guidance How can i join aerospace diploma course my email id badekiran49@gmail. Com

6th August 2021, 04:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Diploma course in Aerospace engineering?

Procedure to join Diploma course in Aerospace engineering:-

Applicant must be passed in 10th with a minimum score of 45% with any recognised board.

Applicant can also qualify the AMIE CET exam to get admission in one of the top colleges in India .

After clearing AME CET exam, according to all India rank of AME CET they will get admission in one of the reputed diploma in aerospace engineering colleges approved by AICTE Government of India.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
6th August 2021, 07:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Diploma course in Aerospace engineering?

Procedure to join Diploma course in Aerospace engineering:-

Educational Qualification:-
The candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum score of 45% with any recognised board.

Applicant can also qualifying the AME CET exam to get admission in one of the top colleges in India.

After qualifying AME CET exam, according to all India rank of AME CET they will get admission in one of the reputed diploma in aerospace engineering colleges approved by AICTE Government of India.

Duration:-
Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?