26th February 2020, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020

Respected Sir, I am studying in 11th standard and I want to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination this year. I want to study Polytechnic Diploma course so I am planning to appear for this entrance examination. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this entrance examination?

1st March 2020, 07:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to appear in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance examination 2020:-

Qualification Criteria:-
Who has appeared / passed class 10th class /12th from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh.
The minimum set criteria in academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE 2020 in the various courses are follows:-
Diploma courses - class 10th or equivalent from a government recognised board.
For degree courses:-
Class 12th or equivalent in the science field (Biology group) from a government recognised Board / University.
Age limit for diploma courses:-
15 to 18 years as on the date of admission Age limit for degree courses:-
17 to 21 years as on the date of admission
However, 3 years relaxation or exemption from the upper is limit for SC / ST candidates.
1st March 2020, 09:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020

You can check the Eligibility criteria for AP JEE 2020 here-

If the candidate is residing in Arunachal Pradesh for 3 years or more than they are required to have passed class 10th from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh.

Candidates are required to pass in class 10th from a recognised board.

Candidates are required to be of 15 to 18 years of age as on the date of the admission and relaxation of 3 years of age shall be provided to de reserved category students.
1st March 2020, 11:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020 is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a government recognized board and the required age should be in-between 15 to 18 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.apdhte.nic.in
2nd March 2020, 08:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020:-

Candidates check the eligibility criteria for a APJEE 2020 below:-
If the candidate is residing in Arunachal Pradesh for three years or more than they are required to have appeared / passed class 10th from any of the schools with in Arunachal Pradesh.
Candidates are required to be of 15 to 18 years of age as on the date of the admission and a relation of 3 years of age shall be provided to the SC / ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?