26th February 2020, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to applying for the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. I want to appear for this entrance examination and study Polytechnic Diploma course through it. So, can I know about the procedure of counselling of this entrance examination?

6th March 2020, 07:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020

Counselling procedure under Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2020:-

Firstly, the dates regarding the counselling, selection and nomination of candidates shall be available on the official website of the directorate.
The date of counselling for allotment of seats will get finalise only after procuring receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India .
Also, allotment of the seat will be strictly based on the merit list of APJEE.

Finally, at the time of counselling, the candidates will have to produce the following documents to be eligible for allotment of seats:-
Original qualifying certificate of the examination
Category certificate( if applicable) Employment certificate from respective employers or domicile certificate issued by first class magistrate during 2020 category II.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?