2nd March 2018, 10:54 PM
Abhisheknath232

For pursuing LLB my Post Graduate marks will be considered or my Graduation marks will be considered as I have less marks in Graduation?

I have completed my Post graduation in PGDM in Finance. Now I want to do a LLB course. But in my graduation I have less than 40%. So, tell me during LLB admission process my post graduation mark will consider or my graduation mark will be considered for eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage should a person get in 10th and inter exam?
  2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of giving improvement exams for 12th board? -- [New]
  3. What are the admissions criteria for B.Sc in Mass Communication under BHU?
  4. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  5. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  6. Person having less than 60% in graduation but is a post graduate is eligible for Bank PO?
  7. Are the marks of post graduation considered for Openmat exam of IGNOU? What is the criteria for female candidates?
  8. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 58% in B.Sc and 62% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  10. Will I be considered as pass student if get 22 marks out of 70 marks in Physics paper of Jammu & Kashmir board?
  11. Is having 60 percent marks in B.Ed be considered for applying jobs even though I have less than 60 percent marks in B.Sc?
  12. Can I be considered for NIMCET counseling after scoring 300 in NIMCET and only 1 mark less than 60% in 12th?
  13. Will my PUC be of first class or second class with distinction?
  14. Requirement of percentage of marks in graduation to do LLB course?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC after securing 57% in 10th, 67% in inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  16. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG?
  17. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  18. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation with 41% marks? What is the age criteria followed to do the LLB course?
28th March 2018, 10:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For pursuing LLB my Post Graduate marks will be considered or my Graduation marks will be considered as I have less marks in Graduation?

You are eligible to appear for entrance get admission in the LLB course on your post graduation qualification.

The admission in most of the universities is conducted on the basis of entrance examination or merit basis.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course. So, visit official website to get detail information about admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?