22nd August 2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance education in PD Diploma Dietetics and Nutrition?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done my graduation and a Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE) and now wants to pursue with a PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition. So may I know whether I am eligible for the same and if yes what is the process of distance learning as I am from Pathankot (Punjab).

31st August 2021, 06:28 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for distance education in PD Diploma Dietetics and Nutrition?

Eligibility:-

1- A candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.

2- Some colleges and universities also accept any one of Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, or Biochemistry in place of Biology at the 10+2 level.

3- The candidates should complete 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks, but some very good colleges also demand a higher percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?