30th June 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?

I am a physiotherapist,want to do Msc in nutrition and dietetics.but,ignou is offering msc in dietetics and food management.Is MSC.nutrition and dietetics same as msc in dietetics and food management?want to do msc in nutrition and dietician course in distance education mode.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. How to study MSc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance education?
  3. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  4. How to do MSc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  5. What is the scope of MSc in nutrition by distance education?
  6. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  7. Admission procedure to join Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics in Kerala University through distance education?
  8. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  10. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  11. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  12. Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  15. Details about MSc Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics by Kerala University Distance Education
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Nutrition aftger completino of M.Sc in Nutrition long before?
  17. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
19th August 2016, 01:20 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?

To do M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance education, you must have to contact to the University first which offers the course in distance mode. Collect the application form for admission. After collecting it just fill it up and submit it along with the required documents. Some of the Universities conduct their Entrance examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study the above mentioned course.
29th April 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?

I have done band and now I want to do M. Sc in dietetics. Am I eligible for this? And After M. Sc can I appear in Net? Can I teach in degree college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?