7th October 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?

Sir,
I am pursuing 10th and will appear Board exam in next year. I want to do Diploma course in Aerospace Engineering. Please tell me after my 10th I can join this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  4. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  5. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Chances of admission in Aerospace Diploma course for student with 60% in 10th?
  7. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  8. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  9. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Engineering course offered in IGNOU on 10th basis?
  11. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  12. Aerospace engineering in maharashtra colleges on the basis of SEEE exam?
  13. Is it possible to do graduation in less than 3 years?
  14. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  15. Can I study B.Tech course if pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  16. How much percentage is required in 10th for Aerospace engineering?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  18. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
10th October 2015, 12:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Aerospace Engineering after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with an aggregate of at least 40% marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. If your state entrance examinations board does not conduct any Diploma entrance examination, you can get admission in Diploma course on the basis of your 10th standard board examination marks.
11th October 2015, 01:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do Diploma in inAerospace Engineerg on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing 10th and will appear Board exam in next year. I want to do Diploma course in Aerospace Engineering. Please tell me after my 10th I can join this Diploma course?
You are eligible for diploma course in Aerospace Engineering because you have completed 10th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for diploma course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?