27th August 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?

Respected sir/mam.
I've just passed 10th from cbse gaining 67%. I aspire to become a member of aerospace family. Is it true that 10th marks does not matter in diploma course of aeronautical engineering? I want admission for diploma either in chennai or bangalore. I reside in mumbai. Plz guide me through the admission process for the same as soon as possible. U can contact me on 8097839593 or email me at [email protected]. I'll be waiting 4 ur reply....

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  2. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  4. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  6. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. What is the process to take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  8. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  9. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  10. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  11. Diploma after 10th in aeronautical engineering
  12. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  14. Can we take admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? List of colleges offering the course?
  15. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  16. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
7th September 2014, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?

Yes you can apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th class. You should have passed 10th with Maths and Science subjects from a recognized Board of Education. There are various Polytechnic Entrance exam conducted and you have to apply for the entrance exam for getting admission into the Diploma course.

The admission will be on the basis of marks in the entrance exam and your 10th marks will not be counted. Hence, you need to perform very well in the entrance exam, then only you will get admission in top Diploma colleges.

The entrance exam will have objective type questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Maths. You need to carefully attempt the questions as there will be negative marking for wrong answers.

Some of the top Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Institutes in India are listed below.

1. MIT Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai 600 044 Tamil Nadu, India Phone (Dean) : (91) 44 22232403 22235046(R) Website :http://www.mitindia.edu/

2. Punjab Engineering College (Deemed University) Sector -12, Chandigarh- 160012
Phone : 2746074, 2753051 Fax : 0172-2745175 Website : http://pec.ac.in/

3. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology Registered & Administrative Office
P.B.No. 1306, 40, GST Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai (Madras)-600 016, India
Phone: 91 - 44 - 2234 1389 / 2234 2508 / 2234 0968/ 2234 0980 Fax: 91 - 44 - 2234 2170 E-Mail:[email protected]

4. Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science 451-D, Palakkad main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore - 641 008 Tamilnadu Phone: (0422) 2251148, 2252562, 2252402
Fax: 2251147 Website: http://nehrucolleges.org.in/

5. School of Aviation Science and Technology Delhi Flying Club, New Delhi

6. Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology 140/6, Near Warje Chowk, NDA Road, Warje Malwadi, Pune-411052Telefax: (020) 25292151 / 4197 / 4347 Mobile: 98220 13633 / 98225 98836 Email: [email protected]

7. Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering 179, Kalidas Road Dehradun, Uttaranchal, 248001 Phone: 91-135-2742121 Fax: 91-135-2742121
4th April 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?

Iam studying in first year diploma in mechanicle engineering can i get admission for second year aeronautical engineering in IIAEIT
4th April 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in first year diploma in mechanical engineering can i get second year in aeronautical engineering
5th April 2015, 03:38 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for Diploma in aeronautical as you passed out your 10th standard. You just need to give entrance exam for getting admission in diploma. Your entrance exam score decide weather you will get seat in this trade or not.

So prepare yourself for entrance exam and try to give your best performance in entrance exam. It is basically consist of question's from subject's like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English. After this exam college and seat will provided you on the behalf of your rank.
5th April 2015, 10:46 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can get admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after your 10th.
You have to appear in the entrance exam for polytechnic in Channei or Banglore to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering.
Here are the name of some college in Banglore which offer course Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering .

1.Hindustan Aviation Academy, Marathahalli, Bangalore

2.SCT Institute of Technology, Vignana Nagar, Bangalore.

3.Hindustan Electronics Academy, Marathahalli, Bangalore.

And in Chennai the name of college which offer course Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering are give below.

1.International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
17th June 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i take diploma in electronic and technology and then degree in aeronautical engineering
4th May 2016, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc maths in ms university can I apply for this aeronautical engineering
28th March 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th class.i will join aeronautical diploma.what is the process? plz tell me
13th May 2017, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to join in aeronautical engineering in diploma base. I got 9.2 GPA in tenth class. I have any chance to join in this course. Please suggest me
14th May 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th class (88.48%), I would like to join in aeronautical diploma. What is the process? Please, tell me
6th July 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am the students how completed 10th exam now I am taking 11th and 12th for science. my question how much percentage should bee get in 12th standard and also in JEE for (OPEN) Candidate or category and how much fees will be there? Please sir suggest me.
15th July 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for b.tech in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering??
21st July 2017, 09:05 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

If you want to apply for the diploma in aeronautical engineer then you can apply for it because the minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10th and you have completed your 10th so you can apply for the diploma engg.Some brief information regarding diploma is as follows:-

DURATION OF DIPLOMA:- 3 year diploma which is divided into six semesters.

EDUCATIONAL ELIGIBILITY:- Minimum qualification required is 10th and candidate must have studied English as a subject in 10th class and obtained minimum 55% marks.

SUBJECTS STUDIED IN DIPLOMA:-

:> Applied mathematics.
:> Applied Science.
:> Basic aerodynamics.
:> Communication skills.
:> Basic electrical & electronic engg.
:> Industrial visit.
:> ISAP lab.
:> Fluid mechanics.
:> Jet engine lab.
:> Jet engine theory.
:> Piston engine theory.
:> Material testing processing lab.
:> Piston engine lab.
19th November 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam for joining in diploma in aeronotical engineering in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states? When will the exam be held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?