23rd September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Diploma in 3D Animation and VFX admission in Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematic Alwar?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in 3D Animation and VFX course from Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematic Alwar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to secure admission in this institute for this course.

28th September 2019, 08:36 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to get Diploma in 3D Animation and VFX admission in Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematic Alwar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in 3D Animation and VFX course from Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematic Alwar. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to secure admission in this institute for this course.
An essential requirement for the candidates for getting admission for the Diploma in 3D Animation and VFX admission in Maya Academy Of Advanced Cinematic Alwar is to pass the plus two examinations with Computer science subject from a recognized board. Interested candidate can get the application form by post by sending a requisition or directly can also apply.

Contact Address:
1st Floor, 38 A, Lajpat Nagar, Scheme 2, Alwar (Bhagat Singh Circle)
Near Yash Tower, Over Bridge Road, Alwar ( Rajasthan)
Website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?