15th August 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Wonderworld Institute of Animation, Delhi?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Wonderworld Institute of Animation, Delhi. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

30th June 2019, 07:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Wonderworld Institute of Animation, Delhi?

Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation and VFX is a Diploma level course. The required eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Wonderworld Institute of Animation, Delhi is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Wonderworld Institute of Animation, Delhi is 55%. The course duration of Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation and VFX is 22 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?