23rd September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling admission in Government Home Science College Chandigarh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Government Home Science College Chandigarh for studying Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?

28th September 2019, 12:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling admission in Government Home Science College Chandigarh?

The eligibility required to pursue Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counseling admission in Government Home Science College Chandigarh is Graduation in relevant stream or psychology with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university of India. You must have attained the age of 21 years as of 31st March of the same year.

You can check the website http://homescience10.org for more details.
28th September 2019, 08:44 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling admission in Government Home Science College Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Government Home Science College Chandigarh for studying Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?
The Government Home Science College Chandigarh offers one year Post Graduate Diploma in Child Guidance course. Candidates seeking admission to Full-time Post Graduation Diploma Program must complete their graduation from Panjab University /any other examination recognized by Panjab University as equivalent to graduation, with at least 50% aggregate marks. For more details, please visit the official website of Govt.Home Science College, Chandigarh -> Click Here.

Contact Information:
Address: Madhya Marg, 10D, Sector 10-D, Chandigarh, 160011
Phone: 0172 274 0387
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?