11th March 2022, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for job in Indian railway after completing SSC and ITI course

Good morning sir and respected mam my self shaikh Haidhar I have completed the ssc from Maharashtra board and joined iti college 1st year in mechanic is I eligible for loco pilot after completing my course ?

14th March 2022, 09:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for job in Indian railway after completing SSC and ITI course

Eligibility for job in Indian railway after completing SSC and ITI course.

Eligibility Criteria for Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D Railway Jobs. GROUP A: One can apply for group A posts if one has a bachelor's degree in engineering (Master of Science), medical (MBBS) or any other relevant stream. For SCRA, the eligibility is HSC with PCM or equivalent.
15th March 2022, 02:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for job in Indian railway after completing SSC and ITI course

Eligibility criteria for job in Indian railway:-

Educational Qualification:-

Candidates must have a three years engineering diploma from a recognised University/ Institute in Mechanical/ Production Engineering/ Electronics/ Electric /Manufacturing/ Tools & Die Making/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation/ Automobile & Machining/ Civil and Control/ Tools Engineering. Or, the applicants will have to have a B.Sc. (three years) degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any sub-stream of Civil Engineering basic streams from a recognised university.

Age Limit:- The candidates must be in the 18 to 25 years age bracket.

Nationality:- The candidates must be Indian citizens.
15th March 2022, 05:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for a job in Indin Railway in various fields is a candidate must have passed the 10th examination or its equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks from a recognized board and must be passed ITI in the relevant trades. Some of the railway jobs after class 10th which you can get are given below.

--> Technician (Multiple Trades)
--> Clerk
--> Typist
--> Time Keeper
--> Ticketing Staff
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?