5th August 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure of doin Aerospace engineering after Diploma in ECE?

How can i apply for aerospace engineering after completing my diploma in electronics and communication engineering? Procedure for doing BE in aerospace engineering after completing diploma in ECE en

9th August 2021, 05:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure of doin Aerospace engineering after Diploma in ECE?

Eligibility
Basic Eligibility criteria is 10+2 or equal exam.with physics , chemistry and maths with aggregate of 70_75% marks...

One has to pass the entrance exam JEE Mains and advance conducted by IITS..

Procedure
Selection to B.E/B.Tech is based on merit, i.e marks obtained in 10+2 and through entrance exam...
10th August 2021, 03:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure of doin Aerospace engineering after Diploma in ECE?

The eligibility and procedure of doing BE in Aerospace Engineering is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in JEE Main or JEE Advanced. The candidate age limit should range from 16 to 28 years.

Interested can apply through JEE Main or JEE Advanced website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ or https://jeeadv.ac.in/. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
11th August 2021, 05:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The eligibility to apply for the aeronautical engineering course is to pass 10(+2) with PCM subjects from a recognized university. Now as you have done diploma in ECE, you can apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?