29th September 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician course in IIMT College of Paramedical Education?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am searching for the details regarding the total fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. Can I know about the fee expenses of this course which is available in IIMT College of Paramedical Education?

2nd October 2019, 04:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician course in IIMT College of Paramedical Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I am searching for the details regarding the total fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. Can I know about the fee expenses of this course which is available in IIMT College of Paramedical Education?

The fee structure of the Diploma in Cardiology (D.Card) course in the IIMT College of Paramedical Education is given below:

Fee per month – Rs 3,500 (Duration of the course is 2 years)

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 07:09 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician course in IIMT College of Paramedical Education?

The total fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician at IIMT College of Paramedical Education are Rs.3500 per month. This course is of 2 year duration and the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics/Biology as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.iimtgroupofcollege.com
4th October 2019, 12:33 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You must have to pay Rs. Rs 3,500 per month of two years duration for Diploma in Cardiology Technician course at IIMT College of Paramedical Education. For more details regarding the fee structure please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?