3rd January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Mining Engineering in Adarsha School of Engineering and International Polytechnic?

Hi everyone, what are the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Mining Engineering course in Adarsha School of Engineering and International Polytechnic? I want admission to this college for this Diploma course. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria.

5th January 2021, 04:37 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Mining Engineering in Adarsha School of Engineering and International Polytechnic?

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Mining Engineering in Adarsha School of Engineering and International Polytechnic can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th class with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

You can also get admission directly on the basis of 10th score or through state polytechnic entrance exam.
5th January 2021, 06:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Mining Engineering in Adarsha School of Engineering and International Polytechnic?

The eligibility to study a Diploma in Mining Engineering at Adarsha School of Engineering and International Polytechnic is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate with English, Mathematics and Science subject from a recognized board. The candidate minimum should not be less than 16 years and there is no upper age limit.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.adarshadiploma.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?