6th March 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery admission in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology for studying Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?

7th March 2021, 03:39 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery admission in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery admission in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is;

You must have completed minimum qualification of 10th from recognized board.

You can get direct admission on the basis of 10th score.
7th March 2021, 04:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery admission in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology

The minimum eligibility required to secure Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery admission in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is 10+2 passed i any stream with English as a mandatory subject.

The duration of Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery admission in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology would be of 18 months.
8th March 2021, 12:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study a Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery admission in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as a core subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in NCHMCT JEE (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination) score.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.dbihm.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?