6th March 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to pursue Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery course in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. I want to apply for an education loan for this course. So, how can I get an education loan?

7th March 2021, 03:44 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology?

Procedure to get an education loan to pursue Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is;

You can get education loan from any bank with zero interest.

Just fill application for and attach all required documents.

If you are eligible and have all required documents than you will surely get education loan.
7th March 2021, 08:02 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology?

You would need to submit xerox copy of your 10th, 10+2 mark sheet, Adhaar card, Address proof, Income certificate of parents or wards, entrance examination admit card, Admission letter to the bank to get education loan to pursue Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?