6th March 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery from Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology. I don't know how I can get admission? Can you please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission?

7th March 2021, 03:46 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is;

You can get admission directly on the basis of 10th score.

You won't go through any entrance test for admission.

You can check official website for application submission.
http://www.dbihm.com/main.html
7th March 2021, 07:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology

The candidates willing to pursue Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery in Desh Bhagat Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology would need to pass the entrance examination of National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE).

The application form for National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination would be available on http://nchm.nic.in/.

You would first need to register on the website and had to create your user Id and Password. After that you call fill the application form by uploading your relevant documents of qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?