29th September 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Cardiology Technician admission in IIMT College of Paramedical Education?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in IIMT College of Paramedical Education for studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?

2nd October 2019, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Cardiology Technician admission in IIMT College of Paramedical Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in IIMT College of Paramedical Education for studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Cardiology (D.Card) course in the IIMT College of Paramedical Education is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology subjects from a recognized board.
Duration of the Diploma in Cardiology (D.Card) course in the IIMT College of Paramedical Education is 2 years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
4th October 2019, 12:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Cardiology Technician admission in IIMT College of Paramedical Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The basic eligibility criteria for a Diploma in Cardiology Technician admission in IIMT College of Paramedical Education is 10+2 or equivalent examination, with a high percentage of marks in Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology) from a recognized board. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?