8th July 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure a Diploma in Civil Engineering admission in Central India Institute of Polytechnic Nagpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Central India Institute of Polytechnic Nagpur to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

11th July 2020, 11:57 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure a Diploma in Civil Engineering admission in Central India Institute of Polytechnic Nagpur?

Students are offered admissions based on the merit of the qualifying exam.

Eligible students have to apply for admissions online on the official website of the institute.

Application forms for admissions have to be submitted along with required documents and pay the amount of fees.

Government Polytechnic, Nagpur admissions will be offered after document verification and fees payment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?