6th May 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello,
I am studying in class 10 and after
my 10th in next year I want to join
Diploma in Agriculture course.
Can you tell me how this is possible?
I am residing at Andhra Pradesh and want
to study my Diploma in the same state.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Agriculture being a 10th student of Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing 12th Andhra Pradesh State Board? List of colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  11. How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in other state if belongs to Andhra Pradesh?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Diploma in Software Engineering if pursuing 10th from Andhra Pradesh Board? Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  13. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  14. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  15. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  16. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Chandauli Polytechnic, Uttar Pradesh to study Agriculture Diploma course?
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM? -- [New]
9th May 2015, 04:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?

Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Agriculture :

1.You should complete 10th class with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized board.

2.There is a Percentage relaxation for SC/ST Candidates about 5% (i.e 45% )

3.Age should be in between 15 to 22 years.

4.And also you have studied in the schools present at Villages in your state.

Thus you need to fulfills the above eligibility Criteria to get an admission in Diploma in Agriculture.

To apply for Diploma in Agriculture you need to go to see the Official Website of University which you want applied for.

You have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- through DD or Internet banking to the respective address of the University Administration.

Then start fill an application form for Admission. In Andhra Pradesh there is a University called " ANGRAU ,Hyderabad ".
9th May 2015, 07:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?

To get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Technical Education for candidates who are interested to get admission in Diploma course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of Diploma course.
10th May 2015, 07:17 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

To get admission in Diploma in Agriculture Engineering you have to first appear in Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET).
A student who appearing or passed 10th board can appear in AP POLYCET exam.
As you will passed 10th next year so you will eligible to appear next year in AP POLYCET exam.
AP POLYCET syllabus is totally based on 10th board syllabus so you must focus on your 10th board syllabus.
Their are limited seat for Agriculture Engineering in Andhra Pradesh.
So you have score good rank in AP POLYCET exam.
3rd June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed Inter vocational course with agricultural science. How can I get seat in lateral entry in diploma agriculture
5th June 2015, 03:41 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

1.Yes you can diploma course after completing your 10th in your same state.

2.The eligibility criteria for diploma course are as follows.

.Candidate has cleared all the subjects in his/her 10th standard,
.Candidate must have attained more than 35% marks in 10th class,
.Candidate must have attained 15 years of age.

3.If you are met with all above requirements then you are eligible to diploma.

4.But to get seat you have to apply for an exam which will be conducted your State Board of Technical Education and Training.

5.As you are in Andhra Pradesh the exam conducted is known as POLYCET.

6.Wait for the notification to be released,once released apply for it and appear for the exam.

7.Once you qualify the exam you will be given rank basing on number of aspirants qualified the exam and their respective marks.

8.You will be called for counselling basing on your rank appear for counselling and apply for the course you are interested and select the colleges which you like better.

9.Once you counselling procedure is over you will be given seat in college you have chosen in web options.

Note:-Try to chose the colleges that you can get seat basing on your rank from previous year statistics.

Hope this information is helpful to you...........
7th March 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any more competition in agriculture course in telangana?
25th April 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed intermediate, and now am doing ITA ( vocational course) CROP PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT 2ND YEAR. Please suggest me to do the next course.
14th June 2018, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i got 9GPA in ssc march 2018. But my entire school study in urban area. Am i eligible to apply for admission in to agricultural polytechnic diploma?
16th March 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance test I have to appear to join in diploma in agriculture after tenth
21st May 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Based on polycet rank. Can i get a seat in agriculture in diploma. I got 80percentage in my tenth standard recently
31st May 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission to study diploma in agriculture after completing 10th in Telangana
17th June 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can intermediate students eligible for diploma in agriculture course in andhrapradesh?
21st June 2020, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 9 GPA in ssc march 2020, but my entire school level completed in vijayawada I'm eligible to apply for admission in to polytechnic agricultural diploma.?
11th July 2020, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get free course of agriculture diploam after tenth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?