23rd November 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in ICTE-Alambagh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking from ICTE-Alambagh. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

29th November 2018, 07:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in ICTE-Alambagh?

Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in ICTE-Alambagh is 1 year duration of course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course.
You can get more details on
http://www.icte.co.in
29th November 2018, 10:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking in ICTE-Alambagh?

=> Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking (ADCHN) is Diploma level Networking course.

=> For this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The duration of this course is one year.

=> As per my knowledge, the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in written test in ICTE-Alambagh.
30th November 2018, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, class 10th is the minimum qualification for such diploma in computer hardware and networking courses. You will get practical training, which will help you to gain some hands on skills in this field.

Such courses usually don't have high educational requirements and even a class 10th or 12th pass in any stream, can apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?