28th March 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?

Hello everyone, I want to do Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering from Asian Institute of Fire Safety. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 03:09 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?

The eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in Asian Institute of Fire Safety is given below.

=> Advanced Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering is a Diploma type course and the duration of Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering course is 1 year.

=> For the admission of Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering course, the candidate should have passed B.Tech course in the respective field from a recognized university.

=> Also, you should appear in the written examination Conducted by the Asian Institute of Fire Safety.
31st March 2019, 09:19 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in Asian Institute of Fire Safety are as follows:-
Aspirants must have passed at least B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant stream.
Aspirants must have completed their B.E or B.Tech with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised college/ university.

Course Duration - 1 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?