28th March 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?

Sir, I want to join Asian Institute of Fire Safety for studying Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

10th April 2019, 12:57 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join Asian Institute of Fire Safety for studying Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.
Eligibility is 12th standard and course duration is one year. After completing the course you can look for a career opportunity as Station Officer, Divisional Officer, Deputy Chief Fire Officer, and Chief Fire Officer.

Course Structure:

This course covers the details regarding the rules to be followed, measures for safety and the first aid tools that need to be done at the time of emergency. They are also given a realistic approach by conducting mock drills, in order to showcase them the actual measures, which need to be taken care at the time of the fire.
  1. Special Fire Hazards
  2. Fire Protection Systems
  3. Firefighting equipment
  4. Search and rescue techniques
  5. Accident Investigations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?