23rd March 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Beverage Service in The Global Institute of Information Technology, Karnal?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Advance Diploma in Food and Beverage Service from The Global Institute of Information Technology, Karnal. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

25th March 2019, 04:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Beverage Service in The Global Institute of Information Technology, Karnal?

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Beverage Service in The Global Institute of Information Technology, Karnal are as follows:-
Candidates must hold a degree of Intermediate/Diploma from a recognized board/university.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?