29th December 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join evening engineering course?

Hi Sir, I am a diploma holder. I passed out my diploma in ETC science in 2008. i completed my diploma after 10th. I have 3.6 years of experience. Currently, I am working in Tata Elxsi. I need to join Evening Engineering . Kindly, let me know the procedures for evening engineering. How much duration? What is the fee structure? I hope you will do the needful. Thanks in advance. Mail Id: [email protected].

31st December 2016, 11:55 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join evening engineering course?

Entrance exam is common for all the seats and there are very few colleges, which offer evening courses. You can opt for it during counselling after appearing for entrance exam.

Seats are allotted through counselling and admission will be based on the availability of evening colleges.
9th May 2017, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm completed my diploma Automobile engineering in 2017. I want to joining the evening collage for engineering. Please tell me that procedure....... I'm waiting for your reply
Thank you sir.
11th August 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm completed my diploma Electronics and communication engineering in 2018. I want to joining the evening collage for engineering. Please tell me that procedure sir.
Thank you sir.
25th March 2019, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm completed my diploma Electronics and communication engineering in 2018. I want to joining the evening collage for engineering. Please tell me that procedure sir.
Thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?