21st June 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Electrical Engineering syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers for preparation of JELET?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know the syllabus of JELET of Electrical Engineering.
Can you please provide me the previous 5 years solved papers?
Kindly arrange the papers for me.
With Regards-

26th April 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Electrical Engineering syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers for preparation of JELET?

Hi respected
I dont know the syllabus of pgcet for doing mtech and how much rank i will get to join in universities.
please send me the details of syllabus and ranks to my mail.
mail id:[email protected]
I hope u will send the details as early as possible.
Thank you.
29th June 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Electrical Engineering syllabus and last 5 years solved question papers for preparation of JELET?

Please give me last 5year question of jelet exam [email protected]
20th July 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I need some solved question paper of west bengal jelet entrance examination of electrical engineering. Please send me.
26th March 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I need last 5 years solved question paper of west bengal jelet entrance examination of electrical engineering. Please send me. My Email id is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?