10th July 2019, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi friends, I want to join Jamia Millia Islamia for PG Diploma in Development Communication course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

12th July 2019, 08:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 12th from a recognized university or board or its equivalent.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate marks.
Candidate must have to clear entrance exam to get admission.
12th July 2019, 08:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's degree.
13th July 2019, 01:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Communication in Jamia Millia Islamia is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Development Communication course is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Jamia Millia Islamia.
13th July 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Jamia Millia Islamia for PG Diploma in Development Communication course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course.

Jamia Millia Islamia does not offer PG Diploma in Development Communication course. Jamia Millia Islamia offers only MA in Development Communication course. Eligibility to study the MA in Development Communication course in Jamia Millia Islamia is a Graduation (10+2+3 format) in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Duration of the MA in Development Communication course in Jamia Millia Islamia is 2 years (4 semesters).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?