29th May 2019, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy) in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre?

Hello everyone, I want to do DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy) from Indian Spinal Injuries Centre. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st May 2019, 02:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy) in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre?

Eligibility to study D.Ed (Special Education - Cerebral Palsy) in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognised Educational board.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in Higher Secondary Education.
2nd June 2019, 12:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy) in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre?

=> Diploma in Education - Special Education (Cerebral Palsy) is a Diploma type course and the duration of this course is 1 month.

=> The required eligibility to get Diploma in Education - Special Education (Cerebral Palsy) is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the Indian Spinal Injuries Centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?