29th May 2019, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation which is available in Rehabilitation Council of India? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

2nd June 2019, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India?

=> The fee expenses of PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India is Rs.37300.

=> The course duration of PG Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation in Rehabilitation Council of India is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: B 22, NRPC Colony, Block B, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2653 2816

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?