29th May 2019, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy) in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre for DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy)? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

4th June 2019, 04:16 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy) in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre?

The admission to study DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy) in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre is through entrance examination conducted by the Indian Spinal Injuries Centre.

You can contact the college to get the application form. Once you fill the form and submit it. You would need to appear in the entrance examination, on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination merit list will be prepared and the selected candidates will be given admission.

Contact Address:-

Vasant Kunj Marg,
Opp Vasant Valley School, IAA Colony,
Sector C, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi, Delhi-110070
4th June 2019, 06:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy) in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre?

The admission to study DEd(Special Education-Cerebral Palsy) in Indian Spinal Injuries Centre is through entrance examination conducted by the Indian Spinal Injuries Centre.

You can contact the college to get the application form. Once you fill the form and submit it. You would need to appear in the entrance examination, on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination merit list will be prepared and the selected candidates will be given admission.

Contact Address:-

Vasant Kunj Marg,
Opp Vasant Valley School, IAA Colony,
Sector C, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi, Delhi-110070
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?