4th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Advanced Accounting from SIIT Education. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  4. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  5. What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?
  6. Am I eligible to study Advanced Diploma in Corporate Accounting being a B.Com Pass student?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  9. Can I join CA course having completed CA course with 49.80%? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? -- [New]
  11. List best books for Cost and Management Accounting course?
  12. What should I do further after completing Advanced Diploma in Accounting?
  13. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  14. List of institutes offering Advanced Diploma in Accounting in Delhi?
  15. Colleges in Hyderabad to study PG Diploma in Advanced Accounting course
  16. Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information & Technology?
  17. Can I study MS if completed Advanced Diploma in Information Security?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
8th June 2018, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?

You need to have class 12th qualification to apply for admission in diploma in advanced accounting course. It is a 4 years duration course.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute. There are many private institutes offering this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?