4th June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?

Sir, I want to join SIIT Education for studying Diploma in Advanced Accounting. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  4. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  5. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  8. What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate?
  9. List best books for Cost and Management Accounting course?
  10. What should I do further after completing Advanced Diploma in Accounting?
  11. Can I join CA course having completed CA course with 49.80%?
  12. Should I do CA after doing 12th or after doing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course duration and suitability to study Diploma in Accounting Software for B.Com graduate?
  14. List of institutes offering Advanced Diploma in Accounting in Delhi?
  15. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  17. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  18. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
23rd February 2023, 11:13 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?

students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in the field of accounting. The course covers a variety of topics related to accounting, including financial statements, cost accounting, auditing, taxation, and more.

The duration of the course may vary depending on the mode of study. The course can be completed in one year through regular full-time study, or it may take longer if you choose to study part-time or through distance education.

Here is a sample course structure for the Diploma in Advanced Accounting program at SIIT Education:
  • Financial Accounting
  • Cost Accounting
  • Management Accounting
  • Auditing
  • Taxation
  • Business Law and Ethics
  • Information Systems in Accounting

Other electives and practical training may be included in the curriculum. For information regarding fees, it is recommended to contact the institute directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?