28th January 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma Agriculture course for 12th Humanities student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 12th with Humanities stream. I am interested in Agriculture and looking forward to do Diploma course in this specialziation. I would like to know that am I eligible to study Diploma with this specialization after my 12th?

6th February 2019, 03:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Agriculture course for 12th Humanities student?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to study Diploma Agriculture course after passing 12th class in Humanities. Minimum qualification required to pursue Diploma Agriculture course is a pass degree in 10th class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. This is a 2 years long duration course, divided into 4 semesters. For admission into this course, some colleges conduct an entrance exam where as some colleges give direct admission based on marks obtained in the class 10th by the candidates.
6th February 2019, 08:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Agriculture course for 12th Humanities student?

Eligibility to study Diploma Agriculture course for 12th Humanities student are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th/ 12th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No any particular age limit required.
6th February 2019, 09:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Agriculture Eligibility:

Candidates who have completed the 10th examination or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible for this course. Candidates must have passed 10th standard with at least 50% marks.

Admission to diploma in agriculture course is based on entrance exam score.

Being 12th Humanities student you are eligible to pursue this course.
6th February 2019, 10:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study diploma in Agriculture course:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have passed 10th examination in science stream or equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible for diploma in agriculture course.

Candidates who have passed 10th examination with 50% of marks are eligible for this course. The percentage may vary from one college to another.

Eligible candidates may apply for this course through online or offline.
7th February 2019, 01:07 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

ELIGIBILITY

The minimum qualification required to pursue diploma in agriculture is to pass 10th with minimum 50% marks from recognised board.
Some top colleges offering entrance exams where as some colleges select candidates on the basis of Marks obtained in their previous class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?