4th March 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?

Hello Sir
Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams
for which I can appear after my 10th for
doing Diploma in Agriculture course?
And also tell me about the scope of this course.

7th March 2015, 09:06 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?

Entrance Exam for polytechnic is different for different states. Polytechnic CET is conducted in Andhra Pradesh. It is mostly conducted in may month, after the 10th board exams.

Scope of Agriculture diploma courses:

* Once the aspirant complete his diploma in agriculture course, they can go for B.Sc in the same field.

* some of the job profiles are given below

1. Firm manager
2. Horticulturist
3. Product design engineer
4. Directors of Institutes
5. Head green keepers
8th March 2015, 02:06 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
Kindly tell me which are the entrance exams
for which I can appear after my 10th for
doing Diploma in Agriculture course?
And also tell me about the scope of this course.
Nice to see that you are interested to apply for the Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard. Most of the Diploma Institutions, gives direct admission based on 10th standard score. However, some reputed Institution conducts their own entrance exam within the institution. Diploma in Agriculture entrance exam questions are taken from the 10th Science subject syllabus. If you have studied well in 10th science subjects, especially in Chemistry and Biology sections, then you may easily crack the exam with good marks.

The eligibility criteria for applying the polytheistic entrance exam is that the candidate should have completed 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognised university. Getting a good rank in the entrance exam will help you to get first preference at the time of admission.
28th March 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How to keep application for agriculture diploma entrance test.
Does exam needs 10 result and certificates.
3rd May 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects we have to prepare for diploma in agriculture entrance exam?
3rd February 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Agriculture poltanic ke bad kis prakar ke job ke lie apply kar sakate hain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?